Sunday, September 26, 2010

May 2000 - July 2010....

On this the 7th day of July, we are going to lay to rest our beloved Blue Heeler, Ty. She was a tremendous asset to our family and will be greatly missed. Recently she developed a brain tumor, thus now  having difficulty seeing and had lost the strength within her bowel movements. It is not always easy to think with your head instead of within your heart, if I could have kept her living within a bionic form, I would have. You see, I bought Ty 10 years ago, right before I left for my college experience. Needless to say, she has been by my side through countless learning experiences, both of us  mentally growing along the way. Ty was a loyal companion and will always be remembered and cherished.

The video clip is of Baby D laughing hysterically for really no reason. Ty would always run over and lick Baby D whenever he would laugh, because frankly his laugh sometimes sounds like he is in pain.

Sincerely,
 Farming Fabulously

No comments: