Friday, November 12, 2010

Landscaping: Phase Two


So this is what the landscaping was supposed to look like on the back side of the house. Alas, I am a woman! A woman that is somewhat indecisive at times. So basically deciding that it was alittle to plain for my taste, I wanted something with more character, more pizazz, and more uniqueablitly (word?). You see, we designed these prints last spring, when I really did not know the difference from an annual to a perennial, or from a Crape Myrtle to a  Hydrangea. After many hours of Internet research, I began to conclude that I have a passion for the more exotic weeds. So I decided to spice it up abit by adding more flowers then shrubs. What I was striving to achieve from this project was the satisfaction of having beautiful blooms year round. Thus I would be able to have fresh cut flowers around the farmstead all the time. Doesn't that sound lovely?

Since we are still waiting on our mulch to be delivered, I won't post the pictures of what the final outcome is just yet.


Just thinking about this landscaping project wears Baby D out. Or maybe he is just resting up for his Birthday Bash next weekend?


Have a spectacular weekend,
Farming Fabulously

No comments: