Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Can You Please Build Me A Arc?





I'm serious! I will pay you generously! I would not ask for much....Requiring only: That the boat would be able to have enough room for our families, friends, 3 dogs and 3 three horses. I consider that to be a reasonable request. If you have time to add just a few other minor necessities such as; a powder room for male and female gender and a stable for each horse and a comfortable area for the dogs; a kitchen with granite counter tops and a variety of Kenmore stainless steel appliances; and a front load washer and dryer; I really don't think I am asking for too much? I really do not think that I am over reacting...

Do you see these clouds whirling towards our humble abode? These clouds are like a bad, faded, ripped tee-shirt of your husbands, that you have thrown away 19 times because it has seen better days, yet each time (too your surprise) the grubby tee-shirt keeps returning and your gleaming husband wears that "I can't get rid of my favorite tee-shirt grin on his face". Yeah, that is exactly how those clouds are.,.,.

Please contact me if you are interested in building me a arc,

Farming Fabulously

Oh I almost forgot, there HAS too be a fully equipped workout facilaty.,.,.Hey, a girl still has to look good!

No comments: