Monday, June 9, 2008

Tis The Season




Not Christmas Silly. Tis the season for HERBS. For the past 4 years now, I have planted an herb garden. This has proven to be extremely beneficial; not only do I save money with the grocery bill but, I also freeze them, which can last me all winter. It is always such a special treat to go out to your herb garden, snip off a few herbs and add them to your dishes for just that little bonus of extra taste or even spruce up the presentation of your entree. Now I do realize that having an actually garden you could do the exact samething, but I unfortunately do not have an actual lush garden. So for now I will charish my herb garden. However, oneday I do plan on having the garden of my dreams. Is there any gardening advice you can give to me? What are some vege's that I shouldn't live without or that I should live without? Or only plant tomato's on May 13,or even when I should plant a tomato? Anything that is tried and true, that has worked for you.

1 comment:

MIL said...

Plant potatoes on St. Patrick's Day