Saturday, July 3, 2010

How Do You Handle The Tylenol Recall?



Yesterday Baby D turned 8 months old can you believe it? He was experiencing a relatively joyous day, until his teeth began to bother him again. You see, Baby D is getting all four of his top teeth in at the same time, this has been happening for the last three days! Ouch. *insert sympathy* Lots of drool, and swollen gums. I would give him his Teething Tablets throughout the day and then right before bedtime, I gave him Tylenol to help him sleep through this tough time. Yet when it comes to sleeping during the day, Baby D is having definite anxiety issues. Normally I would lay him down for naps and he would babble then fall right asleep, now it is a plus when he will actually take a nap. Needless to say, by the end of the day our tiny tot is completely worn slick, not to mention the most pleasant to be around. I blame myself for now becoming too dependant on this now "Recalled Tylenol" issue. Can you help a mother out? Any advice you can give to help Baby D relieve some pain and begin sleeping again would be greatly appreciated..



Sincerely,
Farming Fabulously

Program Note: How ironic is it that my previous post I was chatting away about our once flawless schedule? Go figure...

No comments: